Coping with the winds and clouds that can create storms in your life!
Calming the Inner Storms
· Grief/Loss ▪ Finding Your Voice ▪ Stress Management
· Financial Issues ▪ Advocating For Yourself ▪ Building Self-Esteem
· Life Experiences ▪ Developing a Support System ▪ Assertiveness
· Relationships ▪ Depression/Anxiety/Anger ▪ Communication Skills
· Dealing with Change ▪ Career Exploration ▪ Matrixx Assessment
Are there times when you feel unsettled? Many of us do. This bimonthly meeting helps us understand that we have lots of hope to make it through our lives. This group setting supports us on our journey. Our group work leads to insight and to change when we are ready for it. We can trust that we will see only what we are truly ready to face, therefore, a loving balance of support and encouragement is maintained by all.
Life is very difficult therefore when we are afraid to make change and do it anyway, we are true heroines!
Come and join others that are searching , struggling, laughing, and making transformation together.
Meetings are held the Second and Fourth Saturday of every month, 900 am-10:30 am. Each session is $10. JOIN NOW!
Sign up online for this group by clicking on "Join Now!"